The Bank Street Bookstore Project
Our prime directive was to bring the bookstore in line with the digital outreach strategy of the then-President of the college, Elizabeth Dickey.
These are just some of the services provided by us with the help of a support team of freelancers:
• Launched and promoted an events series in the bookstore. Series included wildly popular holiday special events for children, plus author events, puppet shows, story hours, a party room, art projects and educational series for children and teachers.
• Created a print and email newsletter that went out an average of 20 times per year.
• Analyzed the current online sales and marketing strategy and made recommendations. Switched over to a more cost-effective platform, with integrated social media.
• Implemented a social media strategy including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Youtube.
• Added sidelines to the website sales platform.
• Tracked and analyzed sales data.